Point-of-Sale Solutions for Standard-Risk Businesses
Punchey is a merchant account provider that was founded in 2010. Punchey offers mobile, online, and countertop payment solutions for both Android and iOS devices. Please note that although Punchey refers to both the company and the POS application it promotes, this review will be discussing the company’s services as a whole. The company’s lists partnerships Vantiv and SecureNet.
Punchey Location and Ownership
Punchey Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Punchey appears to offer variable contract terms with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Punchey has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Punchey currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 6 complaints and 1 review in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Punchey does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Punchey