A DBA of National Merchant Services
Red Payments is a merchant account provider that appears to operate as a DBA of National Merchant Services. The two companies share an address at 132 W 36th St, New York, New York 10018, and the National Merchant Services website displays some ad copy that mentions Red Payments by name. Red Payments serves most standard-risk business types and claims to serve over 10,000 merchants. The company also claims to have been founded in 2008, but it was not incorporated in the state of New York until 2011.
Red Payments Point of Sale
Red Payments offers point of sale solutions including countertop, wireless, and mobile options. Their equipment accepts all electronic payment methods including EMV chip & PIN, NFC, and magstripe, and all are claimed to be PCI PTS 2.x and 3.x certified with SRED and Open protocol modules. Their swipers are Ingenico and Verifone, their terminals Clover, and their mobile solutions are MagTek.
Red Payments Location and Ownership
Red Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah, and of Wells Fargo Bank N.A, Walnut Creek, California. Alex Groyzburg is the president of Red Payments, while Simon Lobanov is the company’s CEO.
Red Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Red Payments appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $495.
- Complaints & Service: Red Payments has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Red Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 27 complaints and 7 reviews in the past three years. The company was formerly accredited since 2015 but is no longer accredited.
- Sales & Marketing: Red Payments hires independent sales representatives and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Red Payments