Harbortouch’s Parent Company
Shift4 Payments is a merchant account provider that currently functions as the parent company of Harbortouch. Shift4 Payments was created in January 2018 when Lighthouse Network (Harbortouch’s former parent organization) acquired Shift4 Corporation, a payment gateway provider based in Nevada. In February, Shift4 Payments proceeded to acquire three POS providers focused on the hospitality industry: Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS. Shift4 Payments added Merchant Link to their stable in 2019, 3dcart in 2020, and VenueNext in 2021. It appears that all of these products will be absorbed into the Shift4 brand. In fact, it’s possible that Harbortouch itself could rebrand as Shift4 in the future.
Shift4 Payments Location and Ownership
Shift4 Payments is headquartered at 2202 N. Irving St., Allentown, PA, but it’s possible that the company will merge its operations with Harbortouch’s facilities at 2202 N Irving St, Allentown, PA. Shift4 Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of Citizens Bank, N.A., Providence, RI, and Merrick Bank, South Jordan, UT., and Jared Isaacman is the CEO and Don Isaacman is the president of Shift4 Payment and of Harbortouch.
Shift4 Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Shift4 Payments offers a one-year contract with no early termination fee and options between interchange-plus and tiered pricing
- Complaints & Service: Shift4 Payments has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Shift4 Payments has an “A+” and has received 118 complaints and 35 reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2013.
- Sales & Marketing: Shift4 Payments hires independent sales agents and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Shift4 Payments