The Southern Institute Overview
Powered by The Steward Group
Founded in June 2017, The Southern Institute is a merchant account provider that serves both standard and high risk businesses. The company is powered by The Steward Group, which is the organization behind two other payment processors named ASAP Merchant Services or ASAP Solutions Consulting and High Risk Merchant Solutions (highrisk.solutions). The Southern Institute and ASAP Merchant Services list the same contact phone number, which may indicate that they are the same company. The Southern Institute claims to offer CBD merchant accounts, hemp merchant accounts, and cannabis merchant accounts as well as credit card processing for travel, timeshare, continuity, document prep, nutraceuticals, and e-cigarettes.
The Southern Institute Location and Ownership
The Southern Institute is headquartered at 3876 Weller Run Ct, Addison, Texas. However, Carlos Anderson, a managing partner at Steward Group Merchant Processing, lists his location as Aspen, Colorado, while a person named “Jeff Keever” has uploaded some of The Southern Institute’s marketing resources to the internet.
The Southern Institute Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: The Southern Institute offers variable contract terms depending on each business’s type, location, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: The Southern Institute has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: The Southern Institute currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: The Southern Institute does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With The Southern Institute
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.