Headquartered in Orem, Utah
Vision Bankcard is a merchant account provider based in Orem, Utah. Founded in 1995, it is the parent organization of Dynamic Payment Solutions. The website for Dynamic Payment Solutions lists the company’s backend processor as Global Payments. Vision Bankcard is a registered ISO/MSP of Deutsche Bank AG, New York, and its headquarters can be found at 3214 N University Ave Ste 133 Provo, UT 84604. Jeff Knowles is listed as the CEO at Vision Bankcard.
Connection to Paymall
In the time since the initial publication of this review, we have noticed a large number of complaints filed against Paymall (paymall.com), an apparently defunct online marketplace that may have been owned by Vision Bankcard. According to multiple complaints, Vision Bankcard is Paymall’s backend payment processor, and these complaints also indicate that Vision Bankcard often withholds large sums from merchants if the company detects fraudulent transaction activity by merchants. Paymall was based in the UK and did not disclose any affiliation with Vision Bankcard on its website, but the consistency of merchant complaints to this effect make it very likely that there was some connection. The fact that Vision Bankcard’s current URL is “vendor.paymall.com” basically some affiliation between the two companies.
Vision Bankcard Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Vision Bankcard appears to offer variable contract terms through Global Payments.
- Complaints & Service: Vision Bankcard has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Vision Bankcard has a “B-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 1 complaint and 0 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Vision Bankcard does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Vision Bankcard