A Developer-Founded Payment Processing Solution
Founded in 2000, PayJunction is a merchant account provider based in Santa Barbara, California, that specializes in providing credit card processing services through a proprietary virtual terminal, e-commerce payment gateway, and mobile processing solution. Built by a team of developers, PayJunction is one of the best solutions for merchants with WordPress-hosted businesses.
Accept Payments in Several Ways
Once dubbed “The Trinity System,” PayJunction’s single, integrated solution allows merchants to collect credit card payments in a variety of ways. Merchants can use PayJunction to accept face-to-face payments through a virtual terminal (with optional USB Card Reader), online with a hosted shopping cart (or through third-party carts using PayJunction’s gateway), using any phone by typing the information into an automated system, or using a smartphone app and attached card reader. PayJunction’s service also includes the ability to generate sales reports as well as search transaction history.
Ideal for Subscription-Based Merchants
Additionally, PayJunction has a PCI-compliant, token-based system that allows merchants to re-charge or refund cards automatically without needing to re-type or re-swipe the card. This token system also includes a useful automatic recurring billing feature for merchants with subscription or membership-based businesses. All features are included in the system, so merchants can change or add features as needed without having to contact PayJunction or pay additional fees. PayJunction also offers an EMV/NFC compatible smart terminal that can be included with each merchant account for free.
PayJunction Location and Ownership
PayJunction used to be partnered with Card Payment Solutions for providing its credit card processing services; however, the company now processes directly through TSYS. PayJunction is a registered ISO/MSP of First National Bank of Omaha, Nebraska and is headquartered at 1903 State St Santa Barbara, California 93101. The company’s president is Randy Modos.
PayJunction Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PayJunction offers a month-to-month contract with interchange-plus pricing and no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: PayJunction has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PayJunction has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 1 review in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: PayJunction hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayJunction