Founded in 2000, PayJunction (payjunction.com) is a merchant account provider based in Santa Barbara, California, that specializes in providing credit card processing services through a proprietary virtual terminal, e-commerce payment gateway, and mobile processing solution.
Dubbed “The Trinity System,” it allows merchants to collect credit card payments in a variety of ways using a single, integrated solution. Merchants can use Trinity to accept face-to-face payments through a virtual terminal (with optional USB Card Reader), online with a hosted shopping cart (or through third-party carts using PayJunction’s gateway), using any phone by typing the information into an automated system, or using a smartphone app and attached card reader. The Trinity System also includes the ability to generate sales reports as well as search transaction history.
Additionally, PayJunction has a PCI-compliant, token-based system that allows merchants to re-charge or refund cards automatically without needing to re-type or re-swipe the card. This token system also includes a useful automatic recurring billing feature for merchants with subscription or membership-based businesses. All of Trinity’s features are included in the system, so merchants can change or add features as needed without having to contact PayJunction or pay additional fees.
PayJunction used to be partnered with Card Payment Solutions for providing its credit card processing services; however, the company now processes directly through TSYS. PayJunction is a registered ISO/MSP of First National Bank of Omaha, Nebraska, and the company’s president is Randy Modos.
- Sales & Marketing: PayJunction hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: PayJunction offers a month-to-month contract with interchange-plus pricing and no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: PayJunction has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PayJunction has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayJunction