A Paysafe Reseller
1st American Card Service is a merchant account provider that was established in 1986. The company is a reseller of Paysafe (formerly iPayment) and appears to also operate under the name of AcceptCards.org. However, the company advertises interchange-plus rates that vary from the standard pricing of Paysafe.1st American Card Service is a registered and authorized ISO for Visa and MSP for MasterCard and is sponsored by Westamerica Bancorporation as its Acquiring Bank.
As of 2020 1st American Card Service’s Better Business Bureau profile no longer lists a website, and the original URL 1stAmericanCardService.com now forwards to acceptcards.org. This seems to indicate a scaling down of the brand overall or a renaming to the Accept Cards name. The Accept Cards website does link back to the original 1st American Card Services BBB profile. If any of our readers have anymore current information please leave a comment below.
Based in California
1st American Card Service could potentially be confused with First American Payment Systems in search results, but merchants should note that the 2 companies are unrelated. 1st American Card Service is located at 27890 Clinton Keith Rd Ste D492, Murrieta, CA 92562-8571. Brian Roemmele is the CEO of 1st American Card Service.
1st American Card Service Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: 1st American Card Service offers interchange-plus pricing through a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee and its own proprietary virtual terminal service.
- Complaints & Service: 1st American Card Service has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: 1st American Card Service has an “A+” with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 1 review in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: 1st American Card Service does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With 1st American Card Service