Headquartered in California
American Verification Processing Solutions is a merchant account provider that was founded in 2000 by a management team with card processing industry experience dating back to 1985. The company provides merchant accounts to standard risk and high risk businesses. Clover is also advertised as a POS solution. The payment processor is headquartered at 21515 Vanowen Street #114, Canoga Park, California 91303 and is a registered ISO/MSP of Central Bank of St. Louis, Clayton, Missouri.
Group ISO Connection
Tiffany Segura is the founder, president, and CEO of AVPS. AVPS is mentioned in complaints that have been filed against an Irvine, California-based company called Group ISO. The CEO of Group ISO is Mike Segura. At this time, the relationship between AVPS and Group ISO (and the relationship between Tiffany Segura and Mike Segura) is unclear. However, the cited evidence suggests that the two companies may be linked.
American Verification Processing Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: American Verification Processing Solutions appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type. The company offers Authorize.Net, NMI, and USAePay as payment gateway providers.
- Complaints & Service: American Verification Processing Solutions has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: American Verification Processing Solutions has an “A+” and has received 1 complaint and 1 review in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2006.
- Sales & Marketing: American Verification Processing Solutions appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received some merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With American Verification Processing Solutions