Canmor Merchant Services Overview
Payment Processing for Canadian Businesses
Founded in 2002, Canmor Merchant Services (canmor.com) is an Ontario-based merchant account provider that provides credit card processing solutions for businesses throughout Canada. Canmor appears to utilize Elavon and Global Payments as its backend credit card processors and is a registered MSP/VAR of both companies. Canmor also appears to be a reseller of Vend‘s point-of-sale software.
Canmor Location and Ownership
Canmor lists its address as Brighton, Ontario, K0K 1H0. According to the Better Business Bureau, Theresa Richter is the president of Canmor Merchant Services.
Canmor Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Canmor Merchant Services offers a three-year contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Canmor Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Canmor Merchant Services does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Canmor Merchant Services appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Canmor Merchant Services
Canmor Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Canmor Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with Canmor Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.