Canmor Merchant Services Overview
Canmor Merchant Services May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Canmor Merchant Services or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Payment Processing for Canadian Businesses
Founded in 2002, Canmor Merchant Services is an Ontario-based merchant account provider that provides credit card processing solutions for businesses throughout Canada. Canmor appears to utilize Elavon as a backend processor and Ingenico as well as Everlink as its payment gateway providers. The company is also a registered MSP/VAR of both companies. Canmor also appears to be a reseller of Poynt and Converge POS solutions.
Canmor Location and Ownership
Canmor lists its address as Brighton, Ontario, K0K 1H0. According to the Better Business Bureau, Theresa Richter is the president of Canmor Merchant Services.
Canmor Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Canmor Merchant Services offers a three-year contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Canmor Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Canmor Merchant Services does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Canmor Merchant Services appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Canmor Merchant Services
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.