CreditCardProcessing.com is a merchant account provider that appears to operate as either a subsidiary or an ISO of iPayment. The company’s homepage describes it as “an iPayment company,” so it is likely that CreditCardProcessing.com exclusively offers iPayment contracts. CreditCardProcessing.com states that it was founded in 1998 (although it’s possible that the company is simply using iPayment’s founding date) and claims to serve over 153,000 merchants. Ryan Mirpanah is listed as the director of sales at CreditCardProcessing.com. The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and is headquartered at 30721 Russell Ranch Road Suite 200, Westlake Village, California 91362.
- Sales & Marketing: CreditCardProcessing.com hires independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: CreditCardProcessing.com appears to offer a month-to-month contract through iPayment with no termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: CreditCardProcessing.com has received more than 25 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CreditCardProcessing.com has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 64 complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CreditCardProcessing.com