Originally Affliated with iPayment
CreditCardProcessing.com is a merchant account provider that appears to have operated as either a subsidiary or an ISO ofPaysafe (formerly iPayment). An early version of the company’s homepage described it as “an iPayment company,” so it is likely that CreditCardProcessing.com exclusively offered iPayment contracts prior to its acquisition by Paysafe Group. It is unclear at this time whether CreditCardProcessing.com acts as a reseller for Paysafe or operates independently. The company also advertises Clover as a POS solution.
Location and Ownership
CreditCardProcessing.com states that it was founded in 1998 (although it’s possible that the company is simply using iPayment’s founding date) and claims to serve over 153,000 merchants. Ryan Mirpanah is listed as the most recent director of sales at CreditCardProcessing.com. The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Woodforest National Bank, The Woodlands Texas and of Compass Bank an Alabama State Chartered Bank, and is headquartered at 128 Vision Park Blvd, #300, Conroe, TX 77384.
CreditCardProcessing.com Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CreditCardProcessing.com appears to offer a month-to-month contract with no termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: CreditCardProcessing.com has received more than 25 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CreditCardProcessing.com has an “A+” rating and has received 35 complaints and 11 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2013.
- Sales & Marketing: CreditCardProcessing.com hires independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CreditCardProcessing.com