Originally Affliated with iPayment
CreditCardProcessing.com is a merchant account provider that appears to have operated as either a subsidiary or an ISO of iPayment (now Paysafe). An early version of the company’s homepage described it as “an iPayment company,” so it is likely that CreditCardProcessing.com exclusively offered iPayment contracts prior to its acquisition by Paysafe Group. It is unclear at this time whether CreditCardProcessing.com acts as a reseller for Paysafe or operates independently.
Location and Ownership
CreditCardProcessing.com states that it was founded in 1998 (although it’s possible that the company is simply using iPayment’s founding date) and claims to serve over 153,000 merchants. Ryan Mirpanah is listed as the most recent director of sales at CreditCardProcessing.com. The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Woodforest National Bank, The Woodlands Texas and of Compass Bank an Alabama State Chartered Bank, and is headquartered at 30721 Russell Ranch Road Suite 200, Westlake Village, California 91362.
CreditCardProcessing.com Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CreditCardProcessing.com appears to offer a month-to-month contract with no termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: CreditCardProcessing.com has received more than 25 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CreditCardProcessing.com has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 48 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: CreditCardProcessing.com hires independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CreditCardProcessing.com
CreditCardProcessing.com Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your CreditCardProcessing.com merchant account statement. Not with CreditCardProcessing.com? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.