A Payroc Subsidiary
iTransact (itransact.com) is a merchant account provider that also offers online payment gateways as a value-added service. The company resells the merchant services of several processors, including First Data, Global Payments, TSYS, and Chase Paymentech. The company started out as an electronic check processor in 1994 and expanded over time to make credit card processing its largest area of business. In 2010, iTransact merged with National Merchant Services to form iTransact Group LLC. iTransact Group was then acquired by Payroc LLC in October 2016.
iTransact Location and Ownership
iTransact is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio; Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California; and MB Financial Bank N.A.; Rosemont, Illinois, and is located at 314 South 200 West, Farmington, Utah 84025-0999. Stephen Hall is listed as the CEO of iTransact.
iTransact Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: A sample iTransact contract lists average pricing and fees for the industry, but the company’s pricing may vary.
- Complaints & Service: iTransact has received fewer than 10 complaints in public forums.
- BBB Rating: iTransact has a “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 2 reviews in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: iTransact does not appear to employ independent reps and has not received complaints about its sales tactics.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With iTransact
iTransact Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your iTransact merchant account statement. Not with iTransact? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.