iTransact (itransact.com) is a merchant account provider that also offers online payment gateways as a value-added service. The company resells the merchant services of several processors, including First Data, Global Payments, TSYS, and Chase Paymentech. The company started out as an electronic check processor in 1994 and expanded over time to make credit card processing its largest area of business. In 2010, iTransact merged with National Merchant Services to form iTransact Group LLC. iTransact Group was then acquired by Payroc LLC in October 2016. iTransact is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, and is located at 314 South 200 West, Farmington, Utah 84025-0999. James Oberman is listed as the CEO of iTransact.
- Sales & Marketing: iTransact does not appear to employ independent reps and has not received complaints about its sales tactics.
- Costs & Contract: A sample iTransact contract lists average pricing and fees for the industry, but the company’s pricing may vary.
- Complaints & Service: iTransact has received fewer than 10 complaints in public forums.
- BBB Rating: iTransact has a “B-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With iTransact