A Payroc Subsidiary
iTransact is a merchant account provider that serves as the online payment gateways for Payroc. The company resells the merchant services of several processors, including First Data, Global Payments, TSYS, and Chase Merchant Services. The company started out as an electronic check processor in 1994 and expanded over time to make credit card processing its largest area of business. In 2010, iTransact merged with National Merchant Services to form iTransact Group LLC. iTransact Group was then acquired by Payroc LLC in October 2016.
iTransact Location and Ownership
iTransact is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio; Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California; and MB Financial Bank N.A.; Rosemont, Illinois, and is located at 314 South 200 West, Farmington, Utah 84025-0999. Stephen Hall is listed as the CEO of iTransact.
iTransact Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: A sample iTransact contract lists average pricing and fees for the industry, but the company’s pricing may vary.
- Complaints & Service: iTransact has received fewer than 10 complaints in public forums.
- BBB Rating: iTransact (As Payroc) has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 8 complaints and 19 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: iTransact does not appear to employ independent reps and has not received complaints about its sales tactics.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With iTransact