Multiple Different Locations
Money Tree Merchant Services is a difficult merchant account provider to review because there are several companies using the “Money Tree” brand name. At the time of this review, it is unclear if all the companies are related to one another or if they are completely independent. In all likelihood, Money Tree, which may be owned by Total Merchant Services, allows all of its independent resellers and agents to operate under its brand name, which would explain why there are several websites and business listings for “Money Tree Merchant Services.” Here are the websites this reviewer located:
- moneytreemerchantservices.com (Appears to be the parent company website)
Possible Affiliation With Global Payments
This review will focus on the information provided by what appears to be the parent company website, moneytreemerchantservices.com. It appears that Money Tree primarily resells the services of Global Payments, Inc., although we were unable to confirm this as of this update. In May 2017, Total Merchant Services was acquired by North American Bancard, making Money Tree a reseller of North American Bancard products.
Ownership and Location
Money Tree Merchant Services is headquartered at Oxnard St, Suite 700 Woodland Hills, CA. The company is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Walnut Creek, CA. Lawrence Bruno was previously listed as the president and CEO of Money Tree Merchant Services, but as of 2020 Mr. Marty Avilson is now listed as the owner.
Money Tree Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Money Tree Merchant Services offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fees and a payment gateway through Authorize.Net..
- Complaints & Service: Money Tree Merchant Services has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: The Better Business Bureau does not maintain a profile for Money Tree’s overall organization.
- Sales & Marketing: Money Tree Merchant Services appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a few merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Money Tree Merchant Services