Offering Merchant Services Since 2006
Founded in 2006, Nationwide Merchant Solutions is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types within the U.S. The company should not be confused with Nationwide Payment Solutions, an unrelated Maine-based payment processor. Nationwide Merchant Solutions is a reseller of First Data and Elavon products and services. The company also lists multiple POS partners including Aldelo, Aloga, Clover, Micros, PAX S300, Petroleum System, Squirrel, and Talech.
Headquarters and Ownership
The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Elavon, Inc., Georgia, and of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. Scott Kahn is the owner of Nationwide Merchant Solutions, which is headquartered at 195 Main St. New Milford, New Jersey 07646.
Nationwide Merchant Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Nationwide Merchant Solutions appears to offer a month-to-month contract with interchange-plus pricing and no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Nationwide Merchant Solutions has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Nationwide Merchant Solutions has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 0 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: Nationwide Merchant Solutions appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints related to its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Nationwide Merchant Solutions