A Company of Many Names
Founded in 2009, Painless Processing is a merchant account provider that specializes in serving high risk business types. The company serves high risk industries ranging from adult entertainment to firearms and ammo. The company also appears to operate under the names “Best Rate Merchant Service, “CC Rebills,” “Risk Free Merchant,” and “Secure Painless Systems.” Painless Processing resells the products and services of EVO Payments International.
Location and Ownership
The company is likely partnered with multiple acquiring banks, including offshore banks, to ensure that it can place certain high risk business types. Painless Processing does not disclose the identities of its executive leadership team, but Eli Rubin, the CEO of Best Rate Merchant Service, may serve in a leadership role at the company. Painless Processing and its DBAs are headquartered at 4680 East Los Angeles Ave, Suite C Simi Valley, California 93063.
Painless Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Painless Processing appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and risk profile.
- Complaints & Service: Painless Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Painless Processing does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Painless Processing appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Painless Processing