Payscape (payscapeadvisors.com), formerly known as “PayScape Advisors,” is a merchant account provider headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. In 2015, Payscape acquired an e-commerce platform called “Vendevor” for an undisclosed sum. The company is a reseller of First American Payment Systems contracts. According to a company representative, Payscape was founded in 2004. Payscape is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, and is headquartered at 1438 W Peachtree St NE #220, Atlanta, Georgia 30309. Adam Bloomston and Jeremy Wing serve as the company’s co-CEOs.
- Sales & Marketing: It is unclear whether Payscape hires independently contracted sales agents, but the company has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Payscape appears to offer a three-year contract through First American Payment Systems with a $495 early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Payscape has received more than 40 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Payscape currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 15 complaints in the last three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Payscape