A First American Payment Systems Reseller
Payscape, formerly known as PayScape Advisors, is a merchant account provider headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. In 2015, Payscape acquired an e-commerce platform called Vendevor for an undisclosed sum. The company is a reseller of First American Payment Systems contracts. According to a company representative, Payscape was founded in 2004.
Acquisition by Payroc
On October 25, 2019, Payroc announced its acquisition of Payscape. Payroc also purchased NXGEN International and BluePay Canada as part of its acquisition of Payscape. According to a press release, the companies will consolidate into a singular entity in the coming months. For the time being, each will seemingly operate independently.
Payscape Location and Ownership
Payscape is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, and is headquartered at 1438 W Peachtree St NE #220, Atlanta, Georgia 30309. Adam Bloomston and Jeremy Wing serve as the company’s co-CEOs.
Payscape Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Payscape appears to offer a three-year contract through First American Payment Systems with a $495 early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Payscape has received more than 40 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Payscape currently has an “A+” rating and has received 16 complaints and 6 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2013.
- Sales & Marketing: It is unclear whether Payscape hires independently contracted sales agents, but the company has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Payscape