UPDATED 1/4/2021: As of this update, it appears SC Financial Services may no longer be in business. According to its Google listing, the company has permanently closed. If you have any knowledge of SC Financial Services’ state of operations, please share that information in the comment section below this review.
High Risk Specialists
Founded in 2003, SC Financial Services is a merchant account provider that specializes in high risk payment processing. The company is a reseller of Group ISO‘s products and services and a registered ISO/MSP of EFS National Bank, Memphis, Tennessee, and of City National Bank, Louisville, Kentucky.
SC Financial Services Location and Ownership
Howard Goldstein is listed as the owner of SC Financial (although some third party sources identify the company’s owner as “Howard Chanin”), which is headquartered at 7095 Hollywood Blvd, Suite #755, Los Angeles, California 90028.
SC Financial Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: SC Financial Services appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s risk profile and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: SC Financial Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: SC Financial Services does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: SC Financial Services does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With SC Financial Services