TransNational Payments Overview
A Global Payments Reseller
Formerly known as “TransNational Bankcard,” TransNational Payments is a merchant account provider that primarily serves small to mid-sized businesses in the United States. Founded in 1999, the company is a reseller of Global Payments.
TransNational Payments Location and Ownership
TransNational Payments, LLC is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank N.A., Walnut Creek, California and HSBC Bank USA, National Association of Buffalo, New York, with corporate offices located at 9550 W. Higgins Road, 8th Floor, Rosemont, Illinois 60018. John Pitzaferro is the founder a CEO of TransNational Payments.
TransNational Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: TransNational Payments appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $500.
- Complaints & Service: TransNational Payments has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: TransNational Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 23 complaints and 19 reviews in the last three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2005.
- Sales & Marketing: TransNational Payments does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has received a moderate number of merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With TransNational Payments
TransNational Payments Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your TransNational Payments merchant account statement. Not with TransNational Payments? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.