A Global Payments Reseller
Formerly known as “TransNational Bankcard,” TransNational Payments is a merchant account provider that primarily serves small to mid-sized businesses in the United States. Founded in 1999, the company is a reseller of Global Payments.
TransNational Payments Location and Ownership
TransNational Payments, LLC is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank N.A., Walnut Creek, California and HSBC Bank USA, National Association of Buffalo, New York, with corporate offices located at 9550 W. Higgins Road, 8th Floor, Rosemont, Illinois 60018. John Pitzaferro is the founder and CEO of TransNational Payments. In 2020 TransNational Payments was acquired by Celero Commerce, a Nashville-based fintech company started in 2018.
TransNational Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: TransNational Payments appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $500.
- Complaints & Service: TransNational Payments has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: TransNational Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 20 complaints and 39 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2005.
- Sales & Marketing: TransNational Payments does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has received a moderate number of merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With TransNational Payments