Acquired by Celero Commerce
A Global Payments Reseller
Formerly known as “TransNational Bankcard,” TransNational Payments is a merchant account provider that primarily serves small to mid-sized businesses in the United States. Founded in 1999, the company is a reseller of Global Payments.
TransNational offers a payment gateway that is Pi-integrated and which features a virtual terminal, invoicing, EMV card-present transactions, recurring payments, a customer vault, and fraud management. It allows merchants to use their computer as a terminal, simplifies the MOTO payment process, and create customizable reports.
TransNational Payments Location and Ownership
TransNational Payments, LLC is a registered ISO of BMO Harris Bank, NA, with corporate offices located at 9550 W. Higgins Road, 8th Floor, Rosemont, Illinois 60018. John Pitzaferro is the founder and CEO of TransNational Payments.
TransNational Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: TransNational Payments appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $500.
- Complaints & Service: TransNational Payments has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: TransNational Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 19 complaints and 37 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2005.
- Sales & Marketing: TransNational Payments does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has received a moderate number of merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With TransNational Payments