A Flexible Restaurant POS System
Launched in 2011, TouchBistro (touchbistro.com) is an iPad-based point-of-sale (POS) system designed specifically for the restaurant industry. TouchBistro operates on a local wireless network and can run on either a single iPad or on multiple iPads connected to a local server, which can be an iMac or a MacBook. TouchBistro is partnered with Cayan, Moneris, Chase Paymentech, Square, Worldpay , iZettle, Tyro, Premier Payments, PayPal Here, and RBC Caribbean as its preferred payment processors, so it appears that merchants will need to open a merchant account through one of these companies in order to use TouchBistro at this time.
TouchBistro Location and Ownership
The company is headquartered at 477 Richmond St W #210 Toronto, Ontario M5V 3E7 and also maintains offices in New York, Austin, Chicago, Mexico City, and London. Alex Barrotti is listed as the founder and CEO of TouchBistro.
TouchBistro Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: TouchBistro offers variable contract terms through a number of payment processing partners.
- Complaints & Service: TouchBistro has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: TouchBistro has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 3 complaints and 1 review in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: TouchBistro does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With TouchBistro
TouchBistro Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your TouchBistro merchant account statement. Not with TouchBistro? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.