A Flexible Restaurant POS System
Launched in 2011, TouchBistro is an iPad-based point-of-sale (POS) system designed specifically for the merchant accounts in the restaurant industry. TouchBistro operates on a local wireless network and can run on either a single iPad or on multiple iPads connected to a local server, which can be an iMac or a MacBook. TouchBistro is partnered with Cayan, Moneris, Chase Paymentech, Square, Worldpay , iZettle, Tyro, Premier Payments, PayPal Here, and RBC Caribbean as its preferred payment processors, so it appears that merchants will need to open a merchant account through one of these companies in order to use TouchBistro at this time.
TouchBistro Location and Ownership
The company is headquartered at 1100 – 85 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2C9, Canada and also maintains offices in Vancouver, LA, New York, and Chicago. Alex Barrotti is listed as the founder and CEO of TouchBistro.
TouchBistro Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: TouchBistro offers variable contract terms through a number of payment processing partners.
- Complaints & Service: TouchBistro has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: TouchBistro has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau has received 1 complaint and 2 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: TouchBistro does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With TouchBistro