Axis Payments Overview
Updated 2/8/2019: The Axis Payments website (axispayments.net) is not active at this time, nor are the websites of its affiliated companies Certified Payment Processing (cpp-360.com) or Intrepid Payment Processing (intrepidpaymentprocessing.com). It is possible that Axis Payments’ management has shifted its focus to Cypress Bay Solutions, which shares the same address as Certified Payment Processing. We will therefore no longer update this review.
Axis Payments (axispayments.net) is a merchant account provider that appears to be a DBA of Certified Payment Processing and a reseller of First American Payment Systems products and services. A former employee of Apex Merchant Group has stated in the comment section of our Apex Merchant Group review that Apex Merchant Group’s portfolio was merged with Certified Payment Processing following the March 2015 settlement of a legal action against Apex in the state of Minnesota, and that Axis Payments and Intrepid Payment Processing are newly launched DBAs of Certified Payment Processing. The commenter further states that the CEO of Apex Merchant Group, Andrew Frankel, is now “running” Certified Payment Processing. There is some evidence that a new company called “Cypress Bay Solutions” has been created as yet another DBA of Certified Payment Processing.
Axis Payments does not list a founding date or the identity of its executive leadership on its website, but its social media profiles have only been active since September 2015. The Axis Payments website lists an address at 3350 Boyington Dr., Suite A, Carrollton, Texas 75006, which is also the address for Certified Payment Processing, Summit Merchant Solutions, TransTech Merchant Group, and Intrepid Payment Processing. The company is a registered ISO of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Sales & Marketing: Axis Payments appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Axis Payments appears to offer a multi-year contract through First American Payment Systems with an early termination fee of up to $500.
- Complaints & Service: Axis Payments has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Axis Payments (as Certified Payment Processing) has a “C” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 189 complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Axis Payments
Axis Payments Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Axis Payments merchant account statement. Not with Axis Payments? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.