The Latest Rebranding of Certified Payment Processing
Cypress Bay Solutions is a merchant account provider that appears to be a reseller of First American Payment Systems and a member of the Certified Payment Processing family of companies. These companies include Certified Payment Processing, Altiras Advisors, Axis Payments, Intrepid Payment Processing, Summit Merchant Solutions, Apex Merchant Group, and TransTech Merchant Group, all of which are either poorly rated on CPO or no longer operational.
Cypress Bay Solutions History
Founded in 1991 and based in the Carrollton, Texas area, Certified Payment Processing was an all-purpose credit card processors that also operated under the names Summit Merchant Solutions and TransTech Merchant Group. All three companies shared the same CEO, Tony Norrie, who is currently the CEO of Altiras Advisors. A former employee of Apex Merchant Group has stated in the comment section of our Apex Merchant Group review that Apex Merchant Group’s portfolio was merged with Certified Payment Processing following the March 2015 settlement of a legal action against Apex in the state of Minnesota, and that Axis Payments and Intrepid Payment Processing were later launched as DBAs of Certified Payment Processing. All of these brands are now inactive except for Altiras Advisors, and Cypress Bay Solutions is their most recently created DBA.
Cypress Bay Solutions Location and Ownership
Cypress Bay Solutions does not list a founding date or the identity of its executive leadership on its website, but its website has only existed since 2017. The Better Business Bureau lists the company’s address at 2501 Parkview Dr Ste 207, Fort Worth, TX. The company is a registered ISO of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio.
Cypress Bay Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Cypress Bay Solutions offers a three-year contract with an early termination fee of at least $495.
- Complaints & Service: Cypress Bay Solutions has received more than 35 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Cypress Bay Solutions currently has a “B-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 62 complaints and 10 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Cypress Bay Solutions utilizes independent sales agents and telemarketing to sell its products.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Cypress Bay Solutions