Best Merchant Rates Overview
Shared Ownership with Payment Depot
Best Merchant Rates is a merchant account provider that has been in operation since 2005. The company is a First Data reseller that, according to Crunchbase and other sources, shares an owner (Danny Choi) and an address with Payment Depot, although it does not mention Payment Depot in its official materials. This may indicate that the 2 companies are partnered or possibly even the same entity, but we are unable to verify their exact relationship at this time.
Both a Merchant Resource and Payment Processor
Best Merchant Rates claims to be founded by a small business owner as a reaction to hidden fees in the credit card processing industry. As a result, the company presents itself as both an educational resource for merchants and a trustworthy alternative to other providers. It also claims to be able to serve high risk business types.
Best Merchant Rates Location
The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California and is headquartered at 238 West Chapman Avenue, Suite #201, Orange, California 92866.
Best Merchant Rates Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Best Merchant Rates advertises a month-to-month contract through First Data with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Best Merchant Rates has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Best Merchant Rates has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 1 review in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2008.
- Sales & Marketing: Best Merchant Rates does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Best Merchant Rates
Best Merchant Rates Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Best Merchant Rates merchant account statement. Not with Best Merchant Rates? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.