An iPayment/Paysafe Group Subsidiary
Established in 2000, Leaders Merchant Services is a merchant account provider that serves businesses of most sizes. The company specializes in retail, home-based, mail-order, and e-commerce merchant accounts, enabling merchants to process “swiped” card-present transactions as well as “keyed” card-not-present transactions. Leaders was acquired by iPayment (now Paysafe Group) in November 2017. Leaders Merchant Services is a First Data (now Fiserv) reseller.
Leaders Merchant Services Point of Sale
Leaders Merchant Services prominently advertises Clover as a POS solution. The Clover family of products serves most common business needs for POS, including swipers, mobile solutions, terminals, and virtual terminals. They use the Clover proprietary software.
Leaders Merchant Services Location and Ownership
Leaders is located at 725 Via Alondra, Camarillo, California 93012, and is a registered ISO/MSP of BBVA, an Alabama State Chartered Bank. Brandon Wolfe is the president and CEO of Leaders Merchant Services.
Leaders Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Leaders Merchant Services offers a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $350. The company also relies upon Authorize.Net for its payment gateway
- Complaints & Service: Leaders Merchant Services has received more than 250 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Leaders Merchant Services currently has a “B+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 237 complaints and 49 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Leaders Merchant Services hires independent sales agents and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Leaders Merchant Services