An iPayment/Paysafe Group Subsidiary
Established in 2000, Leaders Merchant Services is a merchant account provider that serves businesses of most sizes. The company specializes in retail, home-based, mail-order, and e-commerce merchant accounts, enabling merchants to process “swiped” card-present transactions as well as “keyed” card-not-present transactions. Leaders was acquired by iPayment (now Paysafe Group) in November 2017. The company prominently advertises Clover as a POS solution.
Leaders Merchant Services Location and Ownership
Leaders is located at 725 Via Alondra, Camarillo, California 93012, and is a registered ISO/MSP of BBVA, an Alabama State Chartered Bank. Brandon Wolfe is the president and CEO of Leaders Merchant Services.
Leaders Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Leaders Merchant Services offers a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $350. The company also relies upon Authorize.Net for its payment gateway
- Complaints & Service: Leaders Merchant Services has received more than 250 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Leaders Merchant Services currently has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 251 complaints and 54 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Leaders Merchant Services hires independent sales agents and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Leaders Merchant Services