Established in 2000, Leaders Merchant Services (leadersmerchantservices.com) is a merchant account provider that serves businesses of most sizes. The company specializes in retail, home-based, mail-order, and Internet accounts, enabling merchants to process “swiped” card-present transactions as well as “keyed” card-not-present transactions. Leaders was acquired by iPayment in November 2017. Leaders is located at 725 Via Alondra, Camarillo, California 93012, and is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. Brandon Wolfe is the company’s president and CEO.
- Sales & Marketing: Leaders Merchant Services hires independent sales agents and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Leaders Merchant Services offers a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $350.
- Complaints & Service: Leaders Merchant Services has received more than 200 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Leaders Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 160 complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Leaders Merchant Services