Leaders Merchant Services Overview
An iPayment/Paysafe Group Subsidiary
Established in 2000, Leaders Merchant Services (leadersmerchantservices.com) is a merchant account provider that serves businesses of most sizes. The company specializes in retail, home-based, mail-order, and e-commerce merchant accounts, enabling merchants to process “swiped” card-present transactions as well as “keyed” card-not-present transactions. Leaders was acquired by iPayment (now Paysafe Group) in November 2017.
Leaders Merchant Services Location and Ownership
Leaders is located at 725 Via Alondra, Camarillo, California 93012, and is a registered ISO/MSP of Compass Bank, an Alabama State Chartered Bank. Brandon Wolfe is the president and CEO of Leaders Merchant Services.
Leaders Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: Leaders Merchant Services hires independent sales agents and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Leaders Merchant Services offers a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $350.
- Complaints & Service: Leaders Merchant Services has received more than 250 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Leaders Merchant Services has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 200 complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Leaders Merchant Services
Leaders Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Leaders Merchant Services merchant account. Not with Leaders Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $725,402 in total hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free.
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.