Flagship Merchant Services Overview
Established in 2001
Flagship Merchant Services (cardservicesales.com & flagshipmerchantservices.com) is a large merchant account sales organization based out of Charlestown, Massachusetts. The company was founded in 2001 and appears to have grown rapidly in the last 10 years. Flagship is a reseller of processing services primarily provided by First Data and iPayment (now Paysafe Group) but appears to handle the customer service of its accounts in-house. Flagship’s website and online advertising boasts that it has been a top-rated credit card processor on TopTenReviews.com for eight consecutive years, but it is unclear at this time how a business qualifies for that honor.
Flagship Merchant Services Location and Ownership
Flagship lists its Acquiring Bank as Woodforest National Bank, The Woodlands Texas and is an ISO of Compass Bank an Alabama State Chartered Bank. The company is located at 100 City Square, 4th Floor, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129. Nathaniel Short is the most recently listed director of operations of Flagship Merchant Services.
Flagship Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Flagship Merchant Services offers a month-to-month contract through First Data with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Flagship Merchant Services has received more than 200 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Flagship Merchant Services has a “A” rating and has received 129 complaints and 76 reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the BBB since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: Flagship Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales representatives but has received a moderate-to-high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Flagship Merchant Services
Flagship Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Flagship Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with Flagship Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.