A CardPayment Solutions/iPayment Reseller
Headquartered in Thousand Oaks, California, CHI Payment Systems is a merchant account provider that appears to be a DBA of CardPayment Solutions, which is itself a reseller of Paysafe (formerly iPayment). The website for CHI Payment Systems has a large amount of text that is identical to the text found on the CardPayment Solutions website, and some early versions of the CHI Payment Systems logo are very similar to the logo for CardPayment Solutions.
Shared Address With CardPayment Solutions
An even more significant link between the two companies is the fact that the Better Business Bureau profile for CHI Payment Systems provides the same P.O. box address that CardPayment Solutions and iPayment use to receive their mail correspondence.
CHI Payment Systems Location and Ownership
CHI Payment Systems is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. The company does not list a specific address within Thousand Oaks, but both CardPayment Solutions and iPayment are headquartered at 30721 Russell Ranch Rd, Westlake Village, CA. According to LinkedIn, Johnny Vozzella is the operations manager at CHI Payment Systems, while Chris Waymon is the company’s director of sales.
CHI Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CHI Payment Systems appears to offer a three-year contract through iPayment with no early termination fee and a payment gateway through Authorize.Net.
- Complaints & Service: CHI Payment Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CHI Payment Systems has an “A+” rating and has received 6 complaints and 1 review in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: CHI Payment Systems hires independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CHI Payment Systems