Payment Processing for Standard-Risk Businesses
Formerly known as Guardian Small Business Consulting and Financial Services, Guardian Financial is an Idaho-based merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types. The company was founded in the mid-2000s and appears to be a reseller of Total Merchant Services, North American Bancard, Harbortouch, and Authorize.Net. Guardian Financial shares a name with a Texas-based wealth management firm also called Guardian Financial, but the 2 companies do not appear to be related.
Guardian Financial Location and Ownership
Guardian is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. Ben Tolman and Aaron Fuhriman are co-owners of Guardian Financial, which is headquartered at 7187 S Pear Blossom Way, Meridian, ID.
Guardian Financial Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Guardian Financial appears to offer short-term contracts with no early termination fees. The company appears to rely on Authorize.Net for its online payment gateway.
- Complaints & Service: Guardian Financial has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Guardian Financial does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Guardian Financial does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received a low number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Guardian Financial