An EVO Reseller
Founded in 2005, Merchant Cooperative is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types. It specifically focuses on retail merchant accounts, restaurant merchant accounts, e-commerce merchant accounts, and mobile merchant accounts. The company shares executive leadership with another company called SaveOnCreditCardProcessing.com and is a reseller of EVO Payments International products and services. The company also operates as a reseller of SignaPay.
Based in South Carolina
Merchant Cooperative is a registered ISO/MSP of Deutsche Bank AG, New York, New York, and is headquartered at 115 Etiwan Drive, Goose Creek, South Carolina 29445. Christian Maurer is the president of Merchant Cooperative.
Merchant Cooperative Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant Cooperative appears to offer a three-year contract through EVO Payments International with an early termination fee of at least $250.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant Cooperative has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant Cooperative has an “A+” rating and has received 4 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2016.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant Cooperative appears to hire independently contracted agents and has received some complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant Cooperative