Merchant Processing Company Overview
Another DBA of Crescent Processing
Founded in 2006, Merchant Processing Company, also known as MPC Solutions, is a merchant account provider that appears to be a DBA of Crescent Processing Company. This is evidenced by the fact that the old Crescent Processing website URL redirects to Merchant Processing Company’s website, as well as the presence of similar branding and identifying information between the two company’s websites. For example, the Merchant Processing Company logo is simply the Crescent Processing Company logo with the word “Merchant” superimposed over it in a different font.
A Company of Many Names
Crescent Processing Company has created multiple DBAs and rebranded multiple times since its founding. The company is affiliated with two defunct providers called Park Central Company and Future Payment Technologies, although the evidence suggests that both Park Central and Future Payment Technologies were simply DBAs or wholly owned subsidiaries of Crescent. Crescent also created Talus Payments, but Talus has since been acquired by a new ownership group and does not have any current connection to Crescent Processing Company or MPC.
Merchant Processing Company Location and Ownership
Merchant Processing Company lists its address as 259 Nassau St #115, Princeton, New Jersey 08540, which is different from the Dallas, Texas headquarters that most of Crescent Processing Company’s DBAs have listed. The MPC website’s “Executive Team” page uses the same photos and biographical text for each of the company’s executives but has changed David Kesler’s name to Brian Johnson, Chris Dierks’s name to Carter Davis, and Jim Davis’s name to Jim Benson. This is extremely suspicious, but it may simply indicate that Merchant Processing Company is under new ownership despite its use of Crescent’s old branding and website. Merchant Processing Company is a registered ISO/MSP of Esquire Bank.
Merchant Processing Company Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant Processing Company appears to offer a four-year contract with an early termination fee of $495.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant Processing Company has not received any public complaints at this time.
- BBB Rating: Merchant Processing Company does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant Processing Company hires independent sales agents and appears to operate in a similar fashion to Crescent.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant Processing Company
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.