A Division of Global Payments
OpenEdge (openedgepayments.com) is a division of Global Payments that specializes in integrated merchant account software. In other words, OpenEdge enables merchants to add third-party and custom software to their existing payment systems. OpenEdge was created following Global Payments’s acquisition of PayPros and XCharge. OpenEdge should not be confused with an identically named business software solution from Progress Software, as the two brands are unrelated.
OpenEdge Location and Ownership
OpenEdge is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California; a registered ISO of BMO Harris Bank N.A., Chicago, Illinois; and a registered ISO/MSP of Synovus Bank, Columbus, Georgia. Robert Cortopassi is the president of OpenEdge.
OpenEdge Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: OpenEdge appears to offer a multi-year contract through Global Payments with an early termination fee of $300.
- Complaints & Service: OpenEdge has received more than 40 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: OpenEdge currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 29 complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: OpenEdge does not appear to hire independent sales representatives but has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With OpenEdge
OpenEdge Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your OpenEdge merchant account statement. Not with OpenEdge? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.