Healthcare Payment Processing
Formerly known as Retriever Medical/Dental Payments, Rectangle Health is a merchant account provider headquartered in Valhalla, New York. The company primarily offers point-of-sale solutions and payment processing for hospitals, dentists, insurers, and other healthcare facilities. To differentiate itself from standard payment processors, the company provides a product called Practice Management Bridge that enables HIPAA-compliant integration of payment processing and reporting across multiple provider locations.
History as Retriever Medical/Dental
The company’s previous name of Retriever Medical/Dental Payments stems from the fact that it was a former subsidiary of National Processing Company (NPC) called Retriever Payment Systems. Founded in 1993, the original Retriever Payment Systems was purchased by Iron Triangle Payment Systems in 2006 and subsequently converted into a subsidiary of National Processing Company (NPC). Although the original Retriever Payment Systems is no longer active, there are multiple independent sales offices across the country that still use the Retriever name and logo. Retriever Medical/Dental Payments was one of these locations. A few of the other independent Retriever offices are listed below:
- Retriever of Waterville, Ohio
- Retriever Merchant Solutions of South Holland, Illinois (rmsnpc.com)
- Retriever of Orlando, Florida, and of Memphis, Tennessee (localccprocessing.com)
- Retriever Payment Chicago of Geneva, Illinois, now known as Payroc
- Retriever of Jackson, Mississippi (retrievernpc.com)
Rectangle Health is not affiliated with any of the locations listed above. It is a fully independent merchant account provider and this review will treat it as such.
Rectangle Health Location and Ownership
Rectangle Health is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank and Wells Fargo Bank. The company is headquartered at 115 E. Stevens Ave, Valhalla, New York 10595. Frank Shiner is the founder and Dominick Colabella is the CEO of Rectangle Health.
Rectangle Health Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Rectangle Health offers a multi-year contract with a conditional early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Rectangle Health has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Rectangle Health currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 5 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Rectangle Health hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Rectangle Health