Retriever Merchant Solutions Overview
A Worldpay Reseller
Retriever Merchant Solutions (rmsnpc.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Munster, Indiana. The company takes the “Retriever” portion of its name from a now-defunct ISO of National Processing Company (NPC) called Retriever Payment Systems. Founded in 1993, the original Retriever Payment Systems was purchased by Iron Triangle Payment Systems in 2006 and subsequently converted into a subsidiary of National Processing Company (NPC). Although the original Retriever Payment Systems is no longer active, there are multiple independent sales offices across the country that still use the Retriever name and logo. Retriever Merchant Solutions is one of these locations. A few of the other independent Retriever offices are listed below:
- Retriever Merchant Solutions of Waterville, Ohio (goretriever.com), now known as National Payment Corporation
- Retriever Medical/Dental Payments, Inc. of Valhalla, New York (retrievermed.com)
- Retriever of Orlando, Florida, and of Memphis, Tennessee (localccprocessing.com)
- Retriever Payment Chicago of Geneva, Illinois (retrieverpaymentchicago.com), now known as Payroc
- Retriever of Jackson, Mississippi (retrievernpc.com)
Retriever Merchant Solutions is not affiliated with any of the locations listed above, and it does not report to a larger corporate entity called Retriever Payment Systems, but rather is now a reseller of Worldpay (formerly Vantiv). This review will treat Retriever Merchant Solutions as independent of its former ownership.
Company Location and Ownership
Retriever Merchant Solutions is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank and is headquartered at 9404 Margo Lane, Munster, Indiana, 46321. Brian Kamstra is listed as the president of Retriever Merchant Solutions.
Retriever Merchant Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Retriever Merchant Solutions appears to offer a multiyear contract through Vantiv with an attached long-term equipment lease through Lease Finance Group.
- Complaints & Service: Retriever Merchant Solutions has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Retriever Merchant Solutions has an “A+” rating and has received 18 complaints and 9 reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2013.
- Sales & Marketing: Retriever Merchant Solutions appears to hire independently contracted sales agents and has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Retriever Merchant Solutions
Retriever Merchant Solutions Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Retriever Merchant Solutions merchant account statement. Not with Retriever Merchant Solutions? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.