Started By The Founders of COCARD
Strategic Payment Systems is a merchant account provider that was launched in 2011 by 2 founding members of COCARD. The company has an uncommon business structure for a credit card processor, as it compensates its ISOs primarily in shares of stock rather than long-term residual payments. The company
Strategic Payment Systems URLs
We have found at least three primary websites for Strategic Payment Systems, and it is likely that each of the following web addresses is associated with a different ISO of the company:
Strategic Payment Systems Location and Ownership
Strategic Payment Systems utilizes National Processing Company (NPC) as its backend processor and is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio. The company is headquartered at 45 Dan Road, Suite 100, Canton, Massachusetts. Rick Pylant is listed as the co-founder and CEO and Jon Stevens is listed as the President of Strategic Processing Systems.
Strategic Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Strategic Payment Systems appears to offer variable contract terms through NPC.
- Complaints & Service: Strategic Payment Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Strategic Payment Systems has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Strategic Payment Systems hires independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Strategic Payment Systems