Offering POS Systems and Merchant Accounts
Founded in 2004, TouchSuite is a Boca Raton, Florida-based merchant account provider that provides a proprietary POS system called TouchSuite Restaurant alongside Poynt and Clover solutions. According to the company’s website, it also offers QuickBooks POS payment processing, small business loans, online invoicing, local SEO, and e-commerce gateways. Most recently, the company invested in Grubbrr, a self-ordering kiosk that supports EMV, NFC, and swipe payments. TouchSuite also appears to provide merchant accounts through a DBA called American Bancard, LLC, which has the same address as TouchSuite. TouchSuite’s POS system does not appear to integrate with third-party processors, meaning that merchants will need to switch to TouchSuite’s credit card processor in order to accept payments.
Headquartered in Florida
American Bancard, LLC, is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, of Elavon, Inc. Georgia, and of BMO Harris Bank, N.A. Sam Zietz is the founder and CEO of TouchSuite, which is headquartered at 1081 Holland Drive, Boca Raton, Florida 33487.
TouchSuite Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: TouchSuite offers a three-year contract that includes an equipment lease through First Data Global Leasing.
- Complaints & Service: TouchSuite has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: TouchSuite has an “A+” rating and has received 13 complaints and 4 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2012.
- Sales & Marketing: TouchSuite appears to hire independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With TouchSuite
TouchSuite Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your TouchSuite merchant account statement. Not with TouchSuite? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.