Acquired By TouchSuite
Alpine Payment Systems is a merchant account provider founded in 2006 and based in Vancouver, Washington. The company also goes by the alternative names of IQ Payment Systems and, simply, Alpine Payments. Alpine Payment Systems was acquired by TouchSuite in July 2018, but continues to function as its own brand; it primarily operates as an Independent Sales Organization for First Data (Fiserv), Chase Paymentech, and First American Payment Systems and offers a broad range of merchant services.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington
Alpine Payment Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank. N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, with headquarters located at 1111 Main St, Suite 201, Vancouver, Washington 98660. Robert Ensminger is listed as the president and CEO of Alpine Payment Systems in addition to serving as the CEO of Executech Lease Group.
Alpine Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Alpine Payment System offers a three-year contract through either First Data (Fiserv) or Chase Merchant Services with a variable early termination fee and non-cancellable lease agreement. The company relies on Authorize.Net, NMI, and USAePay for online payment gateways.
- Complaints & Service: Alpine Payment System has received more than 40 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Alpine Payment System has two profiles with the Better Business Bureau, one of which has no rating and has received 2 complaints and 0 reviews in the past 3 years and one of which has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 1 review in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Alpine Payment System employs independently contracted sales reps and has received a moderate volume of sales-related complaints.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Alpine Payment System