C&H Financial Services Overview
From the Founders of Unified Payments and Process Pink Payments
Founded in 2008, C&H Financial Services is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types in the United States. The company is a reseller of First Data, Priority Payment Systems, and Merrick Bank. C&H was founded by a former divisional president of Unified Payments and co-founder of Process Pink and Money Movers of America, but it is unclear whether the company is still affiliated with these organizations. In 2015, the company acquired Regal Payment Systems.
C&H Financial Services provides standard payment options for merchants. In addition to credit, debit, ACH payments, merchant cash advances, and gift card processing, the company also provides a cash discount program to merchants.
C&H Financial Services Location and Ownership
C&H Financial Services is a registered ISO of Esquire Bank, N.A., Jericho, NY, Wells Fargo Bank N.A., Concord, CA, Citizens Bank, N.A., Providence, RI, and of Woodforest National Bank, N.A., The Woodlands, TX. The company is headquartered at 1 Westbrook Corporate Center, Suite 300, Westchester, Illinois. Anthony Holder is the CEO of C&H Financial Services.
C&H Financial Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: C&H Financial Services offers a three-year contract with a variable early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: C&H Financial Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: C&H Financial Services currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 9 complaints and 8 reviews in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: C&H Financial Services hires hire independent sales agents and has not received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With C&H Financial Services
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.