Serving Standard and High Risk Merchant Accounts
Founded in 2005, EMC2 Billing, (formerly known as EMC Payments), is a merchant account provider that specializes in card-not-present, high risk, and international payment processing. The company is based in the United States but claims to have established operations in Germany and England in order to better serve European merchants.
EMC2 Billing Location and Ownership
EMC2 Billing is headquartered at 20058 Ventura Blvd. #199, Woodland Hills, California 91364, and does not publicly list its banking partners. Greg Berard is the CEO of the company.
EMC2 Billing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: EMC2 Billing offers variable pricing according to each merchant’s business type, location, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: EMC2 Billing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: EMC2 Billing currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: EMC2 Billing does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With EMC2 Billing.