A Reseller of Multiple Payment Processors
Formerly known as Occent Merchant Services, ExpiTrans is a merchant account provider based in Santa Margarita, California. The company’s integrated payment processing partners are TSYS, First Data, Global Payments, and Chase Merchant Services. Founded in 2003, ExpiTrans is a registered ISO/MSP of Avidia Bank, Hudson MA, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA, Merrick Bank, South Jordan, UT, and Mission Valley Bank, Sun Valley, CA.
ExpiTrans Location and Ownership
ExpiTrans’s headquarters can be found at 22412 Gilberto Rancho #B, Santa Margarita, California. Scott Vickers is the president and CEO of ExpiTrans.
ExpiTrans Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: ExpiTrans appears to offer variable contract terms through its various backend processors and payment gateways.
- Complaints & Service: ExpiTrans has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: ExpiTrans has a “B-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 3 complaints and 10 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: ExpiTrans appears to hire independent sales representatives but has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With ExpiTrans