ExpiTrans May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through ExpiTrans or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
A Reseller of Multiple Payment Processors
Formerly known as Occent Merchant Services, ExpiTrans is a merchant account provider based in Santa Margarita, California. The company’s integrated payment processing partners are TSYS, First Data, Global Payments, and Chase Merchant Services. Founded in 2003, ExpiTrans is a registered ISO/MSP of Deutsche Bank AG, New York, and of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah.
ExpiTrans Location and Ownership
ExpiTrans’s headquarters can be found at 22412 Gilberto Rancho, Santa Margarita, California. Scott Vickers is the president and CEO of ExpiTrans.
ExpiTrans Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: ExpiTrans appears to offer variable contract terms through its various backend processors and payment gateways.
- Complaints & Service: ExpiTrans has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: ExpiTrans has a “B-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 3 complaints and 5 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: ExpiTrans appears to hire independent sales representatives but has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With ExpiTrans
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.