A Reseller of Multiple Payment Processors
Formerly known as Occent Merchant Services, ExpiTrans is a merchant account provider based in Santa Margarita, California. The company’s integrated payment processing partners are TSYS, First Data, Global Payments, and Chase Paymentech. Founded in 2003, ExpiTrans is a registered ISO/MSP of Deutsche Bank AG, New York, and of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah.
ExpiTrans Location and Ownership
ExpiTrans’s headquarters can be found at 22412 Gilberto Rancho, Santa Margarita, California 92688. Scott Vickers is the president and CEO of ExpiTrans.
ExpiTrans Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: ExpiTrans appears to offer variable contract terms through its various backend processors and payment gateways.
- Complaints & Service: ExpiTrans has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: ExpiTrans has a “B-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 3 complaints and 5 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: ExpiTrans appears to hire independent sales representatives but has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With ExpiTrans
ExpiTrans Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your ExpiTrans merchant account statement. Not with ExpiTrans? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.