First Data and Global Payments Reseller
Founded in 1997, Frontline Processing is a merchant account provider serving internet, storefront, mail order, and mobile business types. The company also does business under the name “Payment Portal“. Frontline is a reseller of both First Data and Global Payments contracts as well as Clover and HioPOS as POS systems.
Location and Ownership
Frontline Processing is headquartered at 3701 Trakker Trl., Unit 1F, Bozeman, Montana 59718 and also maintains an office in Henderson, Nevada. Frontline Processing is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and of Deutsche Bank, USA, New York, New York. Chris Kittler is listed as the owner and CEO of Frontline Processing.
Frontline Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Frontline Processing offers a three-year contract through First Data with an early termination fee of up to $250.
- Complaints & Service: Frontline Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Frontline Processing has an “A+” rating and has received 2 complaints and 3 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2005.
- Sales & Marketing: Frontline Processing states that it does not hire independent sales representatives, and it has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Frontline Processing