Frontline Processing Overview
First Data and Global Payments Reseller
Founded in 1997, Frontline Processing (frontlineprocessing.com) is a merchant account provider serving internet, storefront, mail order and mobile business types. The company also does business under the name “Payment Portal” (paymentportal.us). Frontline is a reseller of First Data and Global Payments contracts.
Location and Ownership
Frontline Processing is headquartered at 3701 Trakker Trl., Unit 1F, Bozeman, Montana 59718 and also maintains an office in Henderson, Nevada. Frontline Processing is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and of Deutsche Bank, USA, New York, New York. Chris Kittler is listed as the owner and CEO of Frontline Processing.
Frontline Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Frontline Processing offers a three-year contract through First Data with an early termination fee of $50.
- Complaints & Service: Frontline Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Frontline Processing has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received three complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Frontline Processing states that it does not hire independent sales representatives, and it has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Frontline Processing
Frontline Processing Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Frontline Processing merchant account statement. Not with Frontline Processing? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.