Merchant Lynx Overview
A Multi-Location Credit Card Processor
Merchant Lynx (merchantlynx.com) is a merchant account provider based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, with offices in Georgia, Pennsylvania, New York, Illinois, and Arizona. Merchant Lynx also goes by the name Groundhog Enterprises and claims to have entered the credit card processing industry in 1994, but the company’s Better Business Bureau profile reports a starting year of 2006 and we have located no complaints filed before 2005. Merchant Lynx uses iPayment for its payment processing network and First Data for its equipment leases.
Merchant Lynx Headquarters and Ownership
Merchant Lynx is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, with headquarters at 4200 Northcorp Pkwy #160, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410. John Kucyk is listed as the president and CEO of Merchant Lynx.
Merchant Lynx Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant Lynx offers a three-year contract through iPayment with a $495 early termination fee and an expensive long-term equipment lease.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant Lynx has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant Lynx has an “A-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 56 complaints and 300 reviews in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant Lynx has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices and sales representatives.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant Lynx
Merchant Lynx Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Merchant Lynx merchant account statement. Not with Merchant Lynx? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.