Merchant Lynx (merchantlynx.com) is a merchant account provider based in Annapolis, Maryland, with offices in Florida, Pennsylvania, New York, Illinois, and Arizona. Merchant Lynx claims to have entered the credit card processing industry in 1994, but the company’s Better Business Bureau profile reports a starting year of 2006 and we have located no complaints filed before 2005. Merchant Lynx uses iPayment for its payment processing network and First Data for its equipment leases. Merchant Lynx is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, with headquarters at 1997 Annapolis Exchange Pkwy, STE 440, Annapolis, Maryland 21401-3274. John Kucyk is listed as the president of Merchant Lynx.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant Lynx has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices and sales representatives.
- Costs & Contract: Merchant Lynx offers a three-year contract through iPayment with a $495 early termination fee and long-term equipment lease.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant Lynx has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant Lynx has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 42 complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant Lynx