A Multi-Location Credit Card Processor
Merchant Lynx is a merchant account provider based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, with offices in Georgia, Pennsylvania, New York, Illinois, and Arizona. Merchant Lynx also goes by the name Groundhog Enterprises and claims to have entered the credit card processing industry in 1994, but the company’s Better Business Bureau profile reports a founding year of 2006 and we have located no complaints filed before 2005. Merchant Lynx uses iPayment for its payment processing network and First Data for its equipment leases.
Merchant Lynx Headquarters and Ownership
Merchant Lynx is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, with offices at 348 Hiatt Drive, 2nd Floor, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, and a headquarters located at 4200 Northcorp Pkwy STE 160, West Palm Beach, FL according to The Better Business Bureau. John Kucyk is listed as the president and CEO of Merchant Lynx.
Merchant Lynx Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant Lynx offers a three-year contract through iPayment with a $495 early termination fee and an expensive long-term equipment lease.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant Lynx has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant Lynx has an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 62 complaints and 305 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant Lynx has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices and sales representatives.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant Lynx