A Company With No Clear History
Based in Portland, Oregon, One Connect Processing (oneconnectprocessing.com) is a merchant account provider that resells First Data contracts. There is no record of the company’s website before 2019, and the company does not provide any details about its ownership or history to the general public.
Possible Affiliated Companies
One Connect shares an exact address with a merchant cash advance provider called Mom and Pop Merchant Solutions. This address is the location of a virtual office, which means that multiple companies may list it; it is also worth noting that the low-rated processors Riverside Payments, National Paymentech, United Card Solutions, National Card Solutions, Chyp, and Securus also operate out of the Portland area.
Possible PayPartners DBA
One commenter has suggested that the company is connected to a processor called Tru Blu Pay (trublupay.com), and both the One Connect Processing website and the Tru Blu Pay website share strong similarities with the website of PayPartners, yet another low-rated payment processor in Portland. A few online complaints about One Connect Processing refer to a sales representative named “Jon E*******”, who may be Jon Erickson, a National Card Solutions sales agent who is the subject of frequent online complaints. In fact, the bulk of the available evidence strongly suggests that One Connect Processing and Tru Blu Pay are both DBAs of PayPartners, which is itself a rebranding of National Card Solutions.
One Connect Processing Location and Ownership
One Connect Processing is headquartered at 1050 SW 6th Ave #1100, Portland, Oregon 97204, and does not list its acquiring bank. One Connect Processing does not disclose the names of its management team.
One Connect Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: One Connect Processing offers a three-year contract through First Data with a $495 early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: One Connect Processing has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: One Connect Processing currently has a “C+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received four complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: One Connect Processing appears to hire independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With One Connect Processing