A Company With No Clear History
Based in Portland, Oregon, Tru Blu Pay (trublupay.com) is a merchant account provider that resells First Data contracts. There is no record of the company’s website before 2019, and the company does not provide any details about its ownership or history to the general public.
Possible Affiliated Companies
Tru Blu Pay’s address is the location of a virtual office in Portland, which means that multiple companies may list it; it is also worth noting that the low-rated processors Riverside Payments, National Paymentech, United Card Solutions, National Card Solutions, Chyp, and Securus also operate out of the Portland area.
Possible PayPartners DBA
One commenter has suggested that the company is connected to a processor called One Connect Processing (oneconnectprocessing.com), and both the One Connect Processing website and the Tru Blu Pay website share strong similarities with the website of PayPartners, yet another low-rated payment processor in Portland. A few online complaints about One Connect Processing refer to a sales representative named “Jon E*******”, who may be Jon Erickson, a National Card Solutions sales agent who is the subject of frequent online complaints. In fact, the bulk of the available evidence strongly suggests that One Connect Processing and Tru Blu Pay are both DBAs of PayPartners, which is itself a rebranding of National Card Solutions.
Tru Blu Pay Location and Ownership
Tru Blu Pay is headquartered at 121 SW Salmon St. 11th Floor Portland, Oregon 97204, and does not list its acquiring bank. Tru Blu Pay does not disclose the names of its management team.
Tru Blu Pay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Tru Blu Pay offers a three-year contract through First Data with an undisclosed early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Tru Blu Pay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Tru Blu Pay currently has a “D-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 7 complaints and 3 informal reviews in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Tru Blu Pay appears to hire independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Tru Blu Pay