UPDATE 4/10/2019: The Radiant Merchant Services website is currently inaccessible, and we are unable to verify that the site has been active within the past six months. Jeremy Fox is still listed as the principal owner of Radiant, so it is possible that the company is still active under another name. For now, we will not update this review until the company’s website returns. If you have any information about the current status of Radiant Merchant Services, please share that information in the comment section below this review.
Founded in 2017
Radiant Merchant Services (radiantmerchantservices.com) is a merchant account provider that appears to have been created in 2017. It was registered with the Nevada Secretary of State in January 2017, but its business license is listed as having expired in January 2018. Its website also appeared for the first time in late 2017, suggesting that the brand was launched around that time.
Possible DBA of Prodigy Fulfillment Center
According to a complaint on our i3 Verticals review, Radiant Merchant Services previously did business under the name “Prodigy Fulfillment Center, Inc.” This claim is supported by the fact that Jeremy Fox is listed in public profiles as both the owner of Radiant Merchant Services and the president of Prodigy Fulfillment Center. Prodigy Fulfillment Center’s website is no longer active, but the company has had its own Better Business Bureau profile for three years.
A Nuvei Reseller
Radiant Merchant Services is primarily a reseller of Pivotal Payments (recently rebranded as “Nuvei”) contracts, but its website also displays the logos of North American Bancard, First Data, Clover, and Poynt. Nuvei is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California; Wells Fargo Bank, N.A Canadian Branch, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; Esquire Bank, Jericho, Westamerica Bank, Santa Rosa, California; and Elavon. Radiant Merchant Services lists its headquarters at 871 Coronado Street Suite #200, Henderson, Nevada 89052, but its registration with the state of Nevada also lists the address that it shares with Prodigy Fulfillment Center at 2213 N Green Valley Pkwy, Henderson, Nevada 89014. Jeremy Fox is the owner of Radiant Merchant Services.
Radiant Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Radiant Merchant Services appears to offer a month-to-month contract through Pivotal Payments with interchange-plus pricing and no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Radiant Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Radiant Merchant Services currently does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Radiant Merchant Services hires independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Radiant Merchant Services