Deft Payment Systems Overview
Serving Nearly Any Business Type
Founded in 2017, Deft Payment Systems is a merchant account provider that serves both standard-risk and high risk businesses. The company distinguishes itself from many of its competitors by offering payment processing for hemp and CBD merchants, which are historically considered very high risk by payment processors. The company should not be confused with DEFT Payment Systems (deft.com.au), an Australian payment processing company.
Deft Payment Systems Location and Ownership
Deft Payment Systems is headquartered at Hyannis, Massachusetts, and does not list its acquiring bank. Brett Husak is the president of Deft Payment Systems, and he also serves as the president of a company called “Flow Payments”.
Deft Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Deft Payment Systems offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type, size, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Deft Payment Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Deft Payment Systems currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Deft Payment Systems may hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Deft Payment Systems
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.