A Canadian Merchant Services Provider
A division of the INKAS Group, INKAS Payments is a merchant account provider headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Founded in 1993, INKAS was originally a manufacturer of safes. vaults. and armored vehicles. Afterward, the company expanded into financial services with INKAS Finance Corporation in 1998 following the deregulation of the ATM/POS industry.
INKAS Payments Payment Processing
INKAS Payments processes all major credit cards and debit cards, offering POS systems, mobile payments, and online payments. It offers swipers and POS terminals for in-store purchases, plus smartphone and mobile terminals that can accept everything from credit cards to gift cards to even PayPal. They particularly push their free rate analysis service and their price-matching option.
INKAS Location and Ownership
INKAS is a reseller and registered ISO/MSP of the US Bank National Association and the Canadian branch of Elavon and is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, Toronto, ON, Canada. The company is headquartered at 3605 Weston Rd, North York, Ontario M9L 1V7, Canada. David Khazanski is the founder and president while David Wiseman is CEO of INKAS Group.
INKAS Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: INKAS Payments appears to offer variable contract terms through Elavon that may include long-term equipment leases.
- Complaints & Service: INKAS Payments has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: INKAS Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 10 complaints and 6 reviews in the last three years. The company has been accredited by Better Business Bureau since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: INKAS Payments appears to hire independent sales agents and has received some serious complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With INKAS Payments