A Canadian Merchant Services Provider
A division of the INKAS Group, INKAS Payments is a merchant account provider headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Founded in 1993, INKAS was originally a manufacturer of safes. vaults. and armored vehicles. Afterward, the company expanded into financial services with INKAS Finance Corporation in 1998 following the deregulation of the ATM/POS industry.
INKAS Location and Ownership
INKAS is a reseller and registered ISO/MSP of the US Bank National Association and the Canadian branch of Elavon and is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, Toronto, ON, Canada. The company is headquartered at 3605 Weston Rd, North York, Ontario M9L 1V7, Canada. David Khazanski is the founder and CEO of INKAS Group.
INKAS Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: INKAS Payments appears to offer variable contract terms through Elavon that may include long-term equipment leases.
- Complaints & Service: INKAS Payments has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: INKAS Payments has an “A+” rating and has received 9 complaints and 4 reviews in the last three years. The company has been accredited by Better Business Bureau since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: INKAS Payments appears to hire independent sales agents and has received some serious complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With INKAS Payments