MSH Merchant Services Overview
Updated 10/9/2019: The MSH Merchant Services website appears to be “under construction.” We will hold off on updating this review until the site becomes active.
Based in Ohio
MSH Merchant Services is a merchant account provider for retail merchants, business-to-business, hospitality, mail/telephone order and petroleum. MSH works in association with Petroleum Card Services and is a distributor for WRG Services Inc. The company’s corporate address is located at 9545 Midwest Ave. Unit P, Garfield Hts., Ohio 44125. MSH is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, Walnut Creek, California, distributor for WRG Services, Inc, and is a registered ISO of Palm Desert National Bank. Bruce Epstein is listed as the president of MSH Merchant Services.
- Sales & Marketing: MSH Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: MSH Merchant Services appears to offer contract terms that vary according to each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: MSH Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: MSH Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With MSH Merchant Services
MSH Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your MSH Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with MSH Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.