Backed by Major Processors
Founded in 2012, Protec Merchant Solutions is a merchant account provider that provides a myriad of payment processing solutions. The company provides in-store and e-commerce services. According to the company’s website, it relies on Global Payments, First Data, and Chase Merchant Services for its backend processing. However, the company offers its own rate structure. In addition to merchant accounts, the company provides merchant cash advances, check guarantees, and gift/loyalty cards.
Location and Ownership
Protect Merchant Solutions is headquartered at 207 27th Ave Astoria, NY. The only point of contact disclosed by the company goes by the name James R. on the sole email address disclosed by the company. It is unclear what role he plays in the ownership of the business.
Protec Merchant Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Protec Merchant Services offers contracts with an undisclosed term length and a tiered rate structure that may include an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Protec Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Protec Merchant Solutions does not currently have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Protec Merchant Services does not hire independent sales agents and has not had complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Protect Merchant Services.