A First Data Reseller
Argus Merchant Services is a merchant account provider based in New York City. Argus Merchant Services claims to serve over 100,000 merchants and is a reseller of First Data merchant accounts and products.
Headquarters and Ownership
The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Esquire Bank, Jericho NY and ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA. Its headquarters can be found at 40 Exchange Place, Suite 1607, New York, New York 10005. Jacob Shimon is listed as the president of Argus Merchant Services.
Argus Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Argus appears to offer a standard contract through First Data with variable rates and fees.
- Complaints & Service: Argus has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Argus currently has an “B+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 42 complaints and 4 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Argus has received a handful of sales complaints but does not openly engage in misleading advertising.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Argus Merchant Services