Bancard Payment Systems Overview
Providing Merchant Services Since 1987
Bancard Payment Systems, Inc (bancardpayment.com), founded in 1987, is a nationwide merchant account provider. It is worth mentioning that Bancard Payment Systems could potentially be confused with another merchant services provider called “Bank Card Systems,” but the two entities are unrelated.
Headquartered in Texas
The company’s corporate headquarters can be found at 3701 W. Plano Pkwy, Suite #150, Plano, Texas 75075. Bancard Payment Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio. Charles Christian is the company’s CEO.
Bancard Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Bancard Payment Systems appears to offer a multi-year contract term with an early termination fee of $395 or more.
- Complaints & Service: Bancard Payment Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Bancard Payment Systems has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Bancard Payment Systems does not appear to hire independent resellers and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Bancard Payment Systems
Bancard Payment Systems Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Bancard Payment Systems merchant account statement. Not with Bancard Payment Systems? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.