Easy Pay Direct Overview
Easy Pay Direct May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Easy Pay Direct or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
High Risk Specialists
Easy Pay Direct is a merchant account provider headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company primarily functions as an online payment gateway provider that matches standard and high-risk merchants with credit card processors that most closely fit their needs. A company representative has stated that Easy Pay Direct is partnered with Electronic Payments Inc. (EPI), PowerPay, and various offshore providers for its back end processing.
Location and Ownership
Easy Pay Direct was founded in 2000, and the company’s founder and CEO is Brad Weimert. Easy Pay Direct is headquartered at 2028 E Ben White Blvd, Ste 240-2006, Austin, TX 78741, and the company’s website does not list an acquiring bank at this time.
Easy Pay Direct Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Easy Pay Direct offers variable contract terms that depend on each merchant’s size and business type.
- Complaints & Service: Easy Pay Direct has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Easy Pay Direct has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 2 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Easy Pay Direct does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Easy Pay Direct
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.