A Merchant Account with Comprehensive POS Solutions
Founded in 2017, GivePay (also known as GivePay Commerce or FlatRatePay) is a merchant account provider that specializes in offering POS solutions to restaurant, salon, spa, real estate, and lodging businesses. The company offers a multitude of Square, Clover, and Poynt hardware options. The company offers merchants the option of a flat rate for swiped transactions and a standard flat rate for all keyed-in transactions. However, pricing will vary depending on which POS software a merchant utilizes. In addition to those storefront platforms, GivePay also provides an e-commerce channel through WooCommerce that charges merchants a flat rate for all transactions.
Location and Ownership
GivePay is headquartered at 5049 Edwards Ranch Road, Floor 4, Suite 04-0183, Fort Worth, Texas. The company is an authorized agent of Square and a registered agent of CardConnect, a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA. and Synovus Bank, USA, Columbus, GA. Jerry Jackson is the owner of GivePay.
PaymentCloud Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: GivePay offers month-to-month plans with pricing varying upon the POS software a merchant chooses. The company also utilizes WooCommerce as a payment gateway.
- Complaints & Service: GivePay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: GivePay does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: GivePay hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With GivePay.
GivePay Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your GivePay merchant account statement. Not with GivePay? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.