A Merchant Account with Comprehensive POS Solutions
Founded in 2017, GivePay (also known as GivePay Commerce or FlatRatePay) is a merchant account provider that specializes in offering POS solutions to restaurant, salon, spa, real estate, and lodging businesses. The company offers a multitude of Square, Clover, and Poynt hardware options. The company offers merchants the option of a flat rate for swiped transactions and a standard flat rate for all keyed-in transactions. However, pricing will vary depending on which POS software a merchant utilizes. In addition to those storefront platforms, GivePay also provides an e-commerce channel through WooCommerce that charges merchants a flat rate for all transactions.
Location and Ownership
GivePay is headquartered at 5049 Edwards Ranch Road, Floor 4, Suite 04-0183, Fort Worth, Texas. The company is an authorized agent of Square and a registered agent of CardConnect, a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA. and Synovus Bank, USA, Columbus, GA. Jerry Jackson is the owner of GivePay.
PaymentCloud Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: GivePay offers month-to-month plans with pricing varying upon the POS software a merchant chooses. The company also utilizes WooCommerce as a payment gateway.
- Complaints & Service: GivePay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: GivePay does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: GivePay hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With GivePay.