A Worldpay Subsidiary
Founded in 2000, Paymetric is a merchant account provider that specializes in integrated payment solutions for large scale enterprises, namely SAP Certified Solutions and Oracle Validated Solutions. By integrating payment solutions through those cloud-hosted platforms, the company is able to lower operational expenses, streamlines payment processing, and ultimately reduce interchange costs. The mechanism by which the company integrates its payment processing services makes them a provider that exclusively serves e-commerce merchants. As a WorldPay company, Paymetric relies on its network for payment processing.
Location and Ownership
Paymetric is headquartered at 300 Colonial Center Parkway Suite 130, Roswell, GA. The company is a division of WorldPay, which is in turn owned by Fidelity National Information Services. Charles Drucker is the CEO of WorldPay and Gary Norcross is the chairman, president, and CEO of Fidelity National Information Service.
Paymetric Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Paymetric offers undisclosed contract terms through WorldPay.
- Complaints & Service: Paymetric has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Paymetric has an “A-” with the Better Business Bureau at this time. The company has received 1 complaint in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Paymetric hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Paymetric.